New Delhi: Central government employees, who retired between January 2021 and June this year, will receive a higher proportion of bonuses and paid leave in cash. Recently, the expenditure department of the Union Ministry of Finance provided detailed calculations for the gratuity, cash payment instead of leave, and the national percentage of cost allowance (DA).Also Read – 7th Wage Commission Latest News Today: Government Employees Will Receive Double Bonus This Week? Know how much your salary will increase
7th Compensation Commission Matrix, Breaking News, Calculator, Date, DA, Tip
- The calculation covers central government employees who retired during the period January 2020 to June 2021.
- Employees who retired between January 1, 2021 and June 30, 2021 received 28 percent of base salary as DA. In particular, this DA amount was taken into account for the calculation of the bonus and the collection of leave.
- Likewise, the calculation of the bonus and the receipt of leave for retired employees from January 1, 2020 to June 30, 2020 is based on the amount of AD which corresponds to 21% of base salary.
- The same calculation for employees retired between July 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020 is based on an AD amount of 24 percent of base salary.
- Earlier on July 14 this year, the Cabinet committee chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi approved the increase in DA to central government employees and Dearness Relief (DR) retirees to 28 percent from the rate existing 17 percent of base salary. or Pension. The new tariffs came into effect on July 1, 2021.
- “The increase reflects the additional payments made on 01.01.2020, 01.07.2020 and 01.01.2021. The cost allowance / cost relief rate for the period 01.01.2020 to 30.06.2021 will remain at 17%, ”the Union Cabinet said in a statement.
Read also – 7th salary commission: the government makes an important announcement on the high cost allowance for the calculation of bonuses, the collection of leaves of retired employees Read also – 7th Wage Commission: good news for central government employees. They will receive these benefits before the 3% DA hike