Automation technology can reduce the number of manual tasks by automatically matching receipts to invoices.
FREMONT, California: Currently, intelligent automation tools are used in the financial sector to revive old processes. The advanced application of machine learning in banking processes has enabled staff to reduce the workload. One of these processes is the hardening of the cash application process, where the software solution takes care of the part of the checks.
Here are some ways automation software will make it easier to improve the money request process …
Automation can reduce manual labor for the most part. Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology will scan images of bank checks and remittances to reduce manual tasks, lower prices and process payments faster. The cash application module will simply extract the data and apply the discount to invoices. If all kinds of remittance details are stored and managed on a single platform, the team will benefit from visibility and traceability while leaving the work to sophisticated process automation tools.
Delivery by e-mail
Some customers send payment by email; robotic process automation (RPA) will automatically upload data into a cashless application solution with no human effort. As soon as the file enters the payment inbox, the data is downloaded quickly. At that point, RPAs will match receipts to open invoices.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) allows companies to exchange data electronically rather than on paper. Some customers prefer the EDI methodology for interacting with suppliers because it eliminates the manual process of sending purchase orders and receiving remittance files.
There are some advantages to the process of automating cash applications, such as:
• Automating the cash enforcement solution enables the cash enforcement team to perform higher value functions.
• It’s more efficient and faster. It improves power by allowing the accountant to pay less time by manually matching remittances and payments with accounts receivable records. It will provide real-time data to the owner and shorten the collection cycle.
• This method can help you onboard new customers quickly and easily and can and will provide customer service. Invoicing and collecting payment will also take much less time.
• Customers can get accurate and error-free information as automation reduces registration and payment request errors. Without a paper remittance form, a customer has to worry less about sending payments.
• Automation allows personnel responsible for treasury applications to focus on higher value-added activities, such as faster processing of disputes and deductions.
To verify: Leading Banking Analytics Solutions Companies